Fantastic white apartment in Sweden


As we are still on holidays and will be back in Barcelona next week, I didn't manage to get any new shots from home. But I thought it would be nice to share with you this apartment I spotted on Fantastic Frank Stockholm selection recently: it's all about whiteness and greenery, just what I want for our place! Fantastic Frank projects have been always a lovely source of real life inspiration: every time you see one of their shots you just to take the detail back to your place. This time is hard to choose for me as I'm equally in love with the 10x10 tile wall, the white floors and the distribution of the areas. Too many things it's would be just easier to move in!


All images © Fantastic Frank Stockholm

Check all Fantastic Frank projects here.

No comments:

Post a Comment