WEEKEND SPECIAL | Linn Johansson


Few weeks ago I found the picture on Linn Johansson's black and white home office on Instagram: I immediately like her monochrome home and how could it be otherwise? So I selected for you some picture from her instagram feeds to share with you on the blog, sure you will enjoy as much as I do.  

I like Linn's home because it really feels "real": styled but no to excess, essentially Scandinavian with a personal touch. Among all the ideas, I find the hallways wardrobe wall quite interesting and very functional: the metal structure works very well as a room divider while providing necessary extra space to hang things or It could stand also as an element on its own, like it does here. It is an idea to bare in mind especially for reduces spaces that are always in need of some more storage space.

You can check here and here for more interior inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Linn Johansson28 July 2014 at 23:47

    Wow, thank you! I´m very flattered! And thank you from my boyfriend, who designed and created the metal wardrobe.
    All the best, Linn

    ReplyDelete